Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not receiving Aimgirl emails
AimGirl Forum > Tech Forum > Technical Help
LazyAngel
Hey there,
Probably doing something dumb, but all of a sudden about 6 months ago (? probably more? I haven't kept track), I stopped receiving emails from Aimgirl to notify me of replies. I've checked all my settings, I have checked my email address and it's the right one (because I used to receive them, anyway).

Any suggestions? Thanks smile.gif
rugger4life
check spam filters in your email.
TaraBreanne
I've been having the same problem as well, and nothing with my email settings changed since it started happening, and i've checked all my spam filters and junk mail and all that jazz, and found nothing.

I just never reported it because I havent been following as many threads, and I just come back and check them anyways.
LazyAngel
Spam filters: I have aimgirl set to get through, but I always check my spam box anyway because all my facebook etc emails go there smile.gif
So it's not just me, eh.. Fair enough.
TaraBreanne
Well, I don't think anyone knows what to do.....

I've been having this problem for about the same amount of time, so this is probably caused by the same thing for the both of us, and maybe more people aswell.
Lindsey
I will look into this tonight smile.gif
LazyAngel
Cheers, thank you very much smile.gif
TaraBreanne
so..... did you figure anything out?

(not trying to be annoying, just want to know if theres a solution to the problem yet.)
LazyAngel
So, this seems to have fallen in a heap, oh well!
TaraBreanne
lol yea, I just got into the habit of checking the "Today's active topics" thing. If I've subscribed to a topic, it'll be in there if someone replied.
TaraBreanne
So today when I turn on my computer and open up my email, I notice that between 10:13 - 10:18am I received ALL of the aimgirl emails that I've missed over the last 9 or so months :/

I now have 1206 new emails.

and they weren't even sent in the right order. oh boy.
Kyratomic
QUOTE (TaraBreanne @ Jun 19 2010, 10:44 AM) *
So today when I turn on my computer and open up my email, I notice that between 10:13 - 10:18am I received ALL of the aimgirl emails that I've missed over the last 9 or so months :/

I now have 1206 new emails.

and they weren't even sent in the right order. oh boy.

lol I got all mine too, thankfully I haven't been signed up this time for long
Jamie Noelle x3
LOL. So glad I dont use my old email address anymore, yikes..
LazyAngel
Yeah.
I just got over 300 emails.
Wishing I hadn't complained now wink.gif hahahaha
All good! Thought it was quite hysterical.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.