Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what program
AimGirl Forum > Tech Forum > Technical Help
hurleyy
What program are good to use to burn cds? Because I want to burn some cds and I'm not sure what program to use and what are some good ones?
rugger4life
usually if your computer can burn cds it comes with a program to use... these programs are usually pretty decent. My computer has Roxio on it.
Lindsey
I like nero
Dinaynay42
I actually just use Itunes.
Suck(My)Kiss
yeh i normally just use itunes or windows media player.

are you talking about CDs for music, or do you want files/programs on it?
hurleyy
QUOTE (Suck(My)Kiss @ Sep 14 2009, 06:03 AM) *
yeh i normally just use itunes or windows media player.

are you talking about CDs for music, or do you want files/programs on it?

for music.
Scott
iTunes all the way here as well. They make it easy since iTunes is a "Music" program. Unlike Nero, where you find the songs you want by filename, iTunes allows you to just create a playlist and then click "Burn CD".
hurleyy
I tried to use itunes but I can't seem to fingured it out how to burn a cd?
Scott

Click on the create playlist button. Put the songs you want in there. Then click the playlist, and click Burn Disk.
Kare to the Bear
QUOTE (Scott @ Sep 18 2009, 01:19 AM) *

Click on the create playlist button. Put the songs you want in there. Then click the playlist, and click Burn Disk.

ello scott.

if there was a like on this post, i'd def like it smile.gif
Scott
QUOTE (Kare to the Bear @ Sep 18 2009, 01:57 AM) *

ello scott.

Like on Facebook? lol
Robb
iTunes? No I would not put it near a PC due to the way it attempts to control all your media and lock it down.

If you just want to burn cds for free Nero is a good program, as is Ashampoo Burning Studio, which has the earlier versions available for free.
Kare to the Bear
QUOTE (Scott @ Sep 18 2009, 03:02 AM) *
QUOTE (Kare to the Bear @ Sep 18 2009, 01:57 AM) *

ello scott.

Like on Facebook? lol

haha yes.
hurleyy
I am using express burn.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.