Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What are they called?!
AimGirl Forum > Tech Forum > Technical Help
Ya know them things you connect to the bottom of your IPod, so you can listen to the songs through your radio in your car? I'm trying to buy one, but it's pretty hard when I dont know what i'm trying to buy! Any help?
coldplay x3
mp3 transmitter.
ipod radio transmitter.

something along the lines of that smile.gif
iPod car adapter.
Thankyou smile.gif I found one on the actuall Apple site, just orderd it smile.gif Thanks people!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.