Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phone Keeps Calling Out
AimGirl Forum > Tech Forum > Technical Help
coldplay x3
Okay so a couple of days ago, my brother came home like at 10pm and he got a call from my dad's cell phone. My dad was sleeping though...so he went into his room and checked the phone and it was calling out. It was on the charger. It's a flip phone and it was CLOSED and it was calling out. So my brother would pick up his phone and then hang up. And then the phone would call back again.

My dad's at work, and just now, the same thing happened. The phone called my brother's phone twice. And just now, it called mine, I picked up, and nothing.

Any thoughts as to what the hell is going on? lol
MissBliss_x
Ghost? Lol. That sounds rather freaky to me.
Have you tried calling the phone company and telling them about it?
babzxo1221
some flip phones can still be closed and be making a phone call. What kind of phone is it?
coldplay x3
QUOTE (babzxo1221 @ Feb 9 2009, 06:21 PM) *
some flip phones can still be closed and be making a phone call. What kind of phone is it?
Nah, ours can't. It's the Samsung SGHA707--or SYNC.

We were thinking it might be his bluetooth is connected still and he calls us and it's on mute on his handset. But what would explain when we went to his phone and it kept calling out...He leaves the bluetooth in the car. Bleh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.