Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: myspace being weird?
AimGirl Forum > Tech Forum > Technical Help
takeonmexx
I just went to log in on myspace, but the homepage wont even load for me. I tried on both my computer and my younger brothers, and it's just not loading. I'm not even getting an error message or anything. At the top of my browswer, where it usually says "MYSPACE" its just saying "Loading..." with the little spinning circle thing, indicating something's loading. I've tried at least 10 times this morning on both computers and its simply not working.

Anyone else having problems? I don't understand what could be wrong.. My internet is working perfectly fine, so it can't be that.

Thanks all<3
pink__martini
Lots of profiles are under going maintenance at the moment, the same thing happened to mine yesterday and now itís fine, give it a day and see if itís ok tomorrow.
takeonmexx
Did you have the same problem where it wasn't loading though?
pink__martini
Yeah, but mine came up with a message saying it was under going maintenance. Have you not got one of those?
rugger4life
myspace is always undergoing maintenance in one way or another. everybody has issues logging on to it at on point or another... when ever its being stupid give it time and it will work again.
takeonmexx
No, I'm not getting an error message at all; that's why it's so weird. It's almost like there's something wrong with my internet, but I know there isn't because obviously, I'm on here, and AIM and other sites having no problem.
rugger4life
thats because myspace is stupid... give it time it will fix itself
nygrrl
myspace won't keep me logged in for more than a page or two. seriously, what use is a site that you have to constantly log in to? oh, and don't get me started on the "keep me logged in" option! laugh.gif
Robb
What do you expect from badly coded overloaded crap?
nygrrl
QUOTE (Robb @ Aug 16 2007, 02:34 PM) *
What do you expect from badly coded overloaded crap?

indeed. facebook >> myspace.
Lyndsey
Sometimes that happens to me.. so when it happens sometimes while it says its still loading I click on the mail link and it takes me to my inbox and if you type your myspace page in you can see your profile to check for new comments and such.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.