Post #1

Aim Girl Addict
Group Icon

Group: Super Member
Member No.: 87989
Name: S

http://www.cracked.com/article_19228_6-per...conditions.html

6 Personality Quirks You Didn't Know Were Medical Conditions

This hasn't helped my hypochondria one bit.
Pee-shy, yes. I have recently begun overcoming peeing in public, I've figured out all sorts of ways to hide the sound. I very rarely do the 'let's all go to the toilet as a group' too.

Nail-biter. Chronic. I really need to try to stop again.

Laughing when someone hurts themselves. Doesn't everyone do this.............?

Misophonia, sounds that drive you nuts. I have had to get myself out of rooms for this, and I am constantly telling Al to please stop (he's the only one I can say it to). Whistley noses, tapping, dripping taps, repetitive noises - I can't tune them out once I've heard them and I get more and more enraged. Al now does it to annoy me which makes me very sad (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Anyway! That was fun! You do it now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) How many do you have?

Hooray for being a hypochondriac!

xx
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Miss K♥
post Jun 3 2011, 03:36 AM
Post #2

home is wherever I'm with you
Group Icon

Member No.: 100502
Name: Kathi

I'm a bad cuticle biter (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) but I haven't really actively tried doing anything about it. Except maybe getting my nails done, that helps. I want to try that bitter nail polish stuff soon.

What I really don't have a problem with is peeing loudly. Loud and proud. I hate it when other people do it in the stall next to me or something, yet I'm just as bad.

+Quote Post
Element
post Jun 3 2011, 01:08 PM
Post #3

o:
Group Icon

Member No.: 51538
Name: Leigh

hahah I read this on Cracked also :3 I definitely have misophonia, especially about chewing.

The laughing when someone's hurt thing - I wouldn't laugh at a funeral but like if someone trips and they're okay, then that's funny. It's just slapstick comedy then lol.

+Quote Post
LazyAngel
post Jun 3 2011, 08:32 PM
Post #4

Aim Girl Addict
Group Icon

Member No.: 87989
Name: S

What I really don't have a problem with is peeing loudly. Loud and proud. I hate it when other people do it in the stall next to me or something, yet I'm just as bad.

WIN! That made me laugh hahaha (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Well like..I know when I used to play squash and I'd accidentally hit someone, I'd burst out laughing as I was trying to apologise, it looked terrible...and like...I got in trouble a couple of weeks ago, Al stood up into the freezer (you know when the freezer door is open and you'r crouched infront of the fridge, and you stand up and fully smack your head?) Well, I tried so hard coz I knew that would have hurt and it's really inappropriate to laugh but I absolutely couldn't help myself and Al got so mad....it probably doesn't help that he roars when he's hurt....

But no..I wouldn't laugh at a funeral. Although, it does relieve the tension. I know after my dad's funeral, my brother said something like "well, that was very sniffley" and we just lost it. Ahh, good times.

+Quote Post
hollipoo
post Jun 4 2011, 10:13 PM
Post #5

Veronica's mommy
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 551
Name: Holli

Nail biter for me...I just can't stand long nails. They bug the crap out of me..and if I'm not home with clippers, I'll just chew them off.

I think that is really it for me... I might have a mild case of Misophonia...the annoying things one. Only because Ron's cpap machine beeps at night a lot, when I'm trying to get to sleep it annoys the hell outta me. Once I'm asleep I don't hear it. But it sounds like an alarm clock! And I have to hit him to have him turn the beep off.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 02:53 PM
Cool Sites: Profile Picture Editor | MySpace Codes | Buddy Icons | MSN Icons | Twitter Backgrounds