IPB    

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Teacher Trouble, Does one of your teacher dislike you for no apprant reason?
pinksadi
post Oct 25 2009, 10:38 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 102968
Name: Sam

I must ask everyone. Does one of you're teachers dislike you for no apprant reason? Thats the problem I'm having at school. My science teacher Mrs. Meuse (AKA The horrible Mrs.Meuse) absolutly hates me. She gave me several lunch detention for being absent. My mom handled that. Then she told me to get rid of my folder. Why? I don't know. Maybe cause it was red and she is a raging bull so it kind of attracted her maybe. If you're having problems with a teacher or anything at school for that matter. Please post a comment about it. I will read them and try to reply as soon as I can.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Victoriia
post Oct 25 2009, 11:06 AM
Post #2

Don't judge my journey until you have walked my path.
Group Icon

Group: Super Member
Member No.: 98403
Name: Vickie

Maybe you should speak to her one on one about it, tell her you're feeling like she's singling you out.

I've had teachers who've disliked me. She even admitted it to me once. But I think that was because I paid no attention in her lessons what so ever and still managed to get an A.

+Quote Post
Element
post Oct 25 2009, 02:45 PM
Post #3

o:
Group Icon

Member No.: 51538
Name: Leigh

There's a teacher like that at our school. She's so irritable and ornery. She's always writing up someone or yelling.

I have her as a teacher. However, she doesn't bother me because I try to pay attention in her class and be respectful. The best thing you can do is kiss ass. Lots and lots of ass. And if she's doing something that you feel is going overboard, handle it with a parent or guidance counselor, because grown-ups have a lot more effective bitching power.

+Quote Post
Ah Leesh Ah
post Oct 26 2009, 07:56 AM
Post #4

200 channels, nothin but cats.
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 56083
Name: Alycia

I had one teacher that didn't like me sometimes. She would ask a question in class for someone to answer, and whenever I answered it she would just ignore me. Then when one of the other students answered the same thing she listened. It was kind of amusing, lol. It's funny because she comes to my work every now and then and sucks up big time, tries to get a discount too. She was strange.

+Quote Post
kittenJanine
post Oct 26 2009, 01:38 PM
Post #5

ooo la la
Group Icon

Member No.: 45346
Name: Janine

One of my pyschology teachers in the last year of college was like that.
To do this day i cant think of a reason why. I didnt handle it too well though, i used to listen to my ipod when she spoke to me. She took my aside once and told me i was going to fail. But i couldnt fail as if i didnt even sit the last exam, i would have got a C overall.

You have to get used to people being idiots, they are everywhere. But if she is genuinly being unfair and its affecting you badly, you should either talk to her or go above her head.

+Quote Post
julie196
post Nov 5 2009, 06:33 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 103011
Name: Julie

There's this one teacher at my school... he absolutley HATES every single one of his students. He will give you an "F" if you made a single mistake on the homework and he is SUCH a strict grader! I mean... you forget the accent on ONE word and the whole paragraph is marked incorrect! I was looking at the class grades the other day (on a print-out) and one students has a B, NO A'S, a few C's and TONS of D's & F's! How much worse can it get?!

+Quote Post
sammie25
post Jan 25 2010, 01:28 PM
Post #7

Almost Cool
Group Icon

Member No.: 103275
Name: samantha

I know a teacher like that- she was brought in from the high school to teach middle school math but taught them high school math and started flunking the kids....

+Quote Post
cattie
post Jan 25 2010, 10:17 PM
Post #8

Junior
Group Icon

Member No.: 100950
Name: Catherine.

i dont think any of my teachers hate me. even though my s.s. teacher yells at me tons and give me mean looks, when i tallk to him, he nice. kinda.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 03:08 PM
Cool Sites: Profile Picture Editor | MySpace Codes | Buddy Icons | MSN Icons | Twitter Backgrounds