raachael
post Oct 11 2008, 07:32 PM
Post #1

Sophomore
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 101297
Name: rachael

alright. well i have a little story, for those of you who are interested. i've had this best guy friend, for about 2 years, and just about three months he confessed he liked me, and he has for a while now. i was kindof involved with one of my ex's, but we werent really dating. so i kinda told my best friendwhose name is matt, to kinda just wait and stuff. he did so, and has been waiting for like ever. now here's the thing, one of my bi-polar <- ( no lie ) friends dated him, but they ended in like september. and i gave matt a chance on 92608. <3 so far he's amaazing and im glad i gave him a chance. but lemee tell you. this bipolar friend is really mad. well she didn't come out and say it, but you can def, tell. she even has some of her friends out to get me? i don't get it. but she's called me a whorre and a biiitch but she's called me this before&after ive dated/dating matt. so i don't really know how to handel this situation. i most of the time ignore her. and she'll start small talk, and ill talk but not for long. and last night we had a hayride and her best friend was there and leemme tell you, she REAKED LIKE PORTY POTTY! so of course, i told her. but so did everyone else. and she texts me outta everyone who said it and she told me to start saying shittt about her. when i was 1 outta 5 people who said it. i don't understand anything anymore. i hate drama. help?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
raachael
post Oct 13 2008, 09:48 AM
Post #2

Sophomore
Group Icon

HELP?!

+Quote Post
Miss K♥
post Oct 13 2008, 10:55 AM
Post #3

home is wherever I'm with you
Group Icon

Group: Super Member
Member No.: 100502
Name: Kathi

Why on earth would you tell her/ her friend (not sure who) that she smells? How old are you, like 3? Keep ignoring her or talk to her like a normal person if something bothers you!

+Quote Post
raachael
post Oct 13 2008, 12:20 PM
Post #4

Sophomore
Group Icon

alright well this is how it happened. i told libby she smelled like porty potty and then libby told her. so i didnt really say it.

+Quote Post
Suzy
post Oct 14 2008, 02:36 PM
Post #5

OBEY THE CAT
Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 72382
Name: Suzy

You did say it. What? You just said there that you said it now you didn't? The point is you said it, and even though you didn't say it to her, there was always the chance that it'd get back to her. That's a risk you take when you talk about someone behind their back.

+Quote Post
soniabby
post May 26 2009, 11:38 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 102417
Name: sonia

thats crazy

+Quote Post
bemgirl1
post Aug 16 2009, 03:12 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 102717
Name: dubem

QUOTE (raachael @ Oct 11 2008, 07:32 PM) *
alright. well i have a little story, for those of you who are interested. i've had this best guy friend, for about 2 years, and just about three months he confessed he liked me, and he has for a while now. i was kindof involved with one of my ex's, but we werent really dating. so i kinda told my best friendwhose name is matt, to kinda just wait and stuff. he did so, and has been waiting for like ever. now here's the thing, one of my bi-polar <- ( no lie ) friends dated him, but they ended in like september. and i gave matt a chance on 92608. <3 so far he's amaazing and im glad i gave him a chance. but lemee tell you. this bipolar friend is really mad. well she didn't come out and say it, but you can def, tell. she even has some of her friends out to get me? i don't get it. but she's called me a whorre and a biiitch but she's called me this before&after ive dated/dating matt. so i don't really know how to handel this situation. i most of the time ignore her. and she'll start small talk, and ill talk but not for long. and last night we had a hayride and her best friend was there and leemme tell you, she REAKED LIKE PORTY POTTY! so of course, i told her. but so did everyone else. and she texts me outta everyone who said it and she told me to start saying shittt about her. when i was 1 outta 5 people who said it. i don't understand anything anymore. i hate drama. help?

o wow thats sad but weird cuz why would u tell her i would just go away hopefully her smell doesnt travel and ur being the bigger person which is good so just keep ignoring her and maybe she will chill

+Quote Post
peaceXD
post Oct 12 2010, 06:29 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 104167
Name: ashley

u shouldnt hav told her just let her walk around smellin like porta potty >:) but just ignore her thats the best thing to do

+Quote Post
flux
post Oct 13 2010, 04:16 AM
Post #9

HNIC
Group Icon

Member No.: 94714
Name: zohweeee

"Whoa, I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now.
Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now.
But God does it feel so good,
Cause I got him where I want him now."

some lyrics from a song which i believe totally describes your situation, lol. (Misery Business - Paramore)

okay so i have come up with somethings you should do:
1. above all, do NOT talk shit about her or her friends. just dont. its not worth it. because then she will claim that the only reason she talks shit about you is because you talk shit about her. you dont have to be nice, just dont talk shit. (you telling your friends that her friend smells bad counts as talking shit. even if it is true, just dont concern yourself with her or her friends) if you dont care about what she or her friends say to you, or about you, then you are better than them.
2. if she is mean to you and talks rude, tell her to leave you alone, and if she doesnt like you so much, that she should just mind her own business because she is way too interested in what you say and do. also, tell her that matt clearly chose you over her, and that she needs to get over it. but dont tell her off unless she is bitching at you. only use your words in self defense. otherwise you are wasting your energy.
3. dont EVER yell or scream at her! if she starts getting into a verbal fight with you, then let her lose her cool. she will look like a crazy dumbass and you will look like a calm, sane person. if you are mad at her for something, talk to her directly and to the point.

GOOD LUCK.

+Quote Post
robj
post Oct 18 2011, 04:17 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Member No.: 104970
Name: Darel knight

Well my class friend michelle is very annoying sometimes and she gets rude to me at times and im always there for her and she really bumlicks people who hardly care about her, goes and hugs them and flirts with guy (i laugh in my head because shes kinda bad at it). but now wen she comes back to school, everyone is gunna be sympathetic towards her and giving her all the attention because she just had an operation and shes gunna be on crutches for 6 weeks. then shes gunna wait for 6 weeks and get an operation on her other leg which will recover in another 6 weeks and then shes gunna be using crutched for another weeks which totals 19 weeks which is just less then 5 months. everyone is gunna be giving her all the attention and im just gunna be left behind in the crowd. how can i get over my patheticness? ive tried so hard... but it doesnt seem to work. i need some advice and please dont judge me.
This always happens and again shes gunna be centre of attention. i try not to be jealous but she always makes sure i feels that way, can you give me some advice or just tell me something i can do so she doesnt get that attention or something.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 02:59 PM
Cool Sites: Profile Picture Editor | MySpace Codes | Buddy Icons | MSN Icons | Twitter Backgrounds