hixpektazionz
post Jun 12 2005, 08:03 PM
Post #31

Freshman
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 72060
Name: Tamara

})i({The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.})i({

})i({ The friends that you can call up at 4 a.m. are the ones that matter})i({

})i({ The worst thing in life is to lose a friend, a friend that means the world to you, a friend that you put all your trust and faith in, a friend that you believed in from the start, a friend that took the center of your heart, a friend that you'd die for, a friend that you wanted to cherish for a lifetime, a friend, a good friend, a best friend })i({

})i({ Friends stand by each other through thick and thin, every time you need me I will always be there for you. You make me happy, you make me laugh, you are the best friend anyone can ever have. Best friends })i({

})i({ Sometimes in life you'll find a special friend; Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop; Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is forever friendship. When you're down, and the world seems dark and empty, your forever friend lifts you up in spirit and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full. Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times. If you turn and walk away, your forever friend guides you and cheers you on. Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay. And if you find such a friend, you feel happy and complete because you need not worry. You have a forever friend for life and forever has no end. })i({
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hixpektazionz
post Jun 12 2005, 08:05 PM
Post #32

Freshman
Group Icon

})i({ Friends are like television. Some are like PBS and always asking for money, others are like the news with sad tales to tell every day, some are like that one station with the foreign language, you don't understand a word of it but you watch and listen anyway; and then there are the ones like commercials: always changing, ever so annoying and only seem to be there when you're bored, but every once in a while you meet someone who's like a really good movie of the week or a tv show you hardly ever get to see anymore because you're so busy. My point is: hold on to the friends that you care about and since we don't have a remote control to mute someone or just change the channel, pick your friends carefully. })i({

})i({ Best friends hang tough. They don't come with 'Fragile' stickers and are not easily scared off or ticked off. Best friends help you out whenever they can, make time for you even when they don't have any, and trust your friendship enough to say 'no.' Best friends are cross-your-heart-and-hope-to-die, good-times-and-bad-times, tell-you-everything, trust-you-with-their-deepest-darkest-secrets, always-and-forever friends. })i({

The most beautiful discovery two friends make is that they can grow separately without
growing apart })i({

})i({ A FRIEND'S the one who bail's u out of jail-a REAL FRIEND'S the one whose sitting next to you in the cell.})i({

+Quote Post
hixpektazionz
post Jun 12 2005, 08:06 PM
Post #33

Freshman
Group Icon

})i({ My friend, my companion, through good times and bad, my friend, my buddy,through happy and sad, beside me you stand, beside me you walk, you're there to listen,you're there to talk, with happiness, with smiles, with pain and tears, I now you'll be there, throughout the years })i({

})i({ 100 memories, 200 jokes, 300 great times, 400 secrets
1 reason..
BESTFRIENDS*})i({

})i({ Your In My Heart Witout An End
My Cuz, My Life My True BestFriend })i({

})i({ I know oN GrAdUaTiOn DaY, I'm GoNnA cRy, CuZ i know I gOt FrIeNdz ThAt are TrUe TiL i DiE! })i({

})i({ I BeLiEvE iN AnGeLs~ThE KiNd HeAvEn SeNdZ~ Im SuRrOuNdEd By AnGeLs BuT I CaLL eM My BeSt FrIeNdS })i({

})i({ A MeMoRy LaSt FoReVeR And NeVeR eVeR DOeS It DiE. TrUe FrIeNdS StIcK 2GeThEr & NeVeR SaY GoOdByE })i({

})i({ FaShIoNz aRe oN OuR MiNdZ~BeIn KuTe Is OuR KiNd~So StEp aSiDe AnD LeT Us ThRoUgH ~ It's aLL aBoUt Me & My CrEw })i({

})i({ aLwAyZ ReMeMbeR tO FoRgEt
tHe FriEnDz ThAt WeRe UnTrUe
BuT NeVeR FoRgEt ThE FeW WhO sTucK By U* })i({

})i({SiMpLe FrIeNdS CoMe AnD Go BuT ReaL FrEiNdS LaSt FoReVeR})i({

})i({ We MaY FiGhT AnD We MaY CrY BuT My LOvE FoR YoU WiLL NeVeR DiE, iLL CaRe FoR YoU TiL ThE EnD BeCaUsE u r My BeStEsT FrIeNd })i({

})i({ We ArEnT SiStErS By BiRtH BuT We KnEw FrOm ThE StArT FaTe BrOuGhT uS TogEtHeR To Be SiStErS By HeArT })i({

})i({ True friends are loving, true friends care, and at the end the true friends are always there. })i({

})i({ You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in people, than you can in two years by trying to get people interested in you. })i({

})i({Don't tell me how to pick my friends, I'm good at that, remember--I picked you. })i({

})i({ Cross your heart and hope to die
Clothes and Makeup, boys and lies
Forever there untill the end
defination of: true BEST friends })i({

})i({ a friend is someone that sees you cry...a true friend has a soggy shoulder from it })i({

})i({ My HeArT-Ma WoRLd-Ma LyF My 4eVa CrU YoUz GiV Da TrU MeAniN oF FRiEnDsHiP })i({

})i({ *Don't ever be afraid to come to me n cry*
*Don't ever hesitate to look me in the eye*
*Don't ever be afraid to tell me how you feel*
*Remeber ur my gurls n we gotta keep it real* })i({

})i({ yea there actually is an "end" in friendship })i({

})i({ Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.})i({

})i({ Strangers are just friends waiting to happen })i({

})i({ Best friends never tell each other they are best friends, they just know.})i({

})i({ People say true friends must always hold hands, but true friends don't need to hold hands because they know the other hand will always be there.})i({

})i({ When your life falls apart always remember that I will be the one who will stay to help you pick the pieces up and when the rest of the world walks out on you remember not to close the door because I am the one who will be walking in to help you through it all. I am your Best Friend. })i({

})i({A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back when you forget the words.})i({

})i({ I'll be the sun on your gloomy day,
I'll be the light that shows the way,
I'll be your friend who listens to it all,
I'll be there to catch you when you fall,
I'll be there through the good days, the bad days,
even the in betweens, I'll be there for you my wonderful friend, I promise to you, forever and always.})i({

})i({ The most beautiful discovery two friends make is that they can grow separately without
growing apart })i({

})i({ You know someone is your friend when you can have a big smile on your face - and they still know something's wrong! })i({

})i({ A FRIEND'S the one who bail's u out of jail-a REAL FRIEND'S the one whose sitting next to you in the cell.})i({

})i({Me n my girls be mind shockin body rockin earth shakin heart breakin sittin high lookin fly checkin out the hot guys})i({

})i({Crazy nights, Insane Groovez, Blazin Clothes, Sexi Movez, Neva Fake, Alawys True, To My Friends--I Luv You!})i({

+Quote Post
x..ToXiicDreAmz....
post Jun 18 2005, 09:16 AM
Post #34

Almost Cool
Group Icon

Member No.: 66821

does anyone have any quotes or poems on drifting with a friend.??

+Quote Post
*BrOkEn AnGeL21*
post Jun 18 2005, 02:37 PM
Post #35

Almost Cool
Group Icon

Member No.: 73864
Name: Jess

Sorry I havent been on awhile:-/ My best friend is moving tmr. Here's some more quotes I wrote for him...use em if you want:-)

...and I sat there with a sad smile on my face. It's the last day of school, the last day I'll ever be with you. My heart starts hurting and I realize I'm afraid. I'm so afraid of what life will be without you. I knew you were leaving, but why so soon? Why couldnt it be later? This is the point in my life where I need you the most, and you're leaving. By the time I`m done thinking all of this, my sad smile is replaced with a couple of tears.

It's so horrible that words cant describe how much I will miss you. My feelings are all screaming out at me, begging me to put them into words. I really cant figure out how to say it to you. I know it because the words "You will always be my best friend", just dont cover it. I need more than that...and out of confusion, the words escape me x/3

xllx Sometimes when I look back on my life, I don`t think I changed at all... xllx

..and after this horrible day, I did what I did yesterday...look out my window, while saying a silent prayer with tears running down my face, and whispering, "Why are you leaving me?"

My fingers grabbed the phone..without thinking, they dialed your number. Then I quickly hung up because I knew I'd cry if I heard your voice again. Then I realized I didnt want to talk to you, because I didnt think youd want to talk to me anyway..x/3

I`m so scared of the future, but so ashamed of the past..

+Quote Post
*BrOkEn AnGeL21*
post Jun 19 2005, 06:45 PM
Post #36

Almost Cool
Group Icon

Member No.: 73864
Name: Jess

Thx...here you go...(IMG:http://www.aimgirl.com/talk/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

..and you know that I`ll never forget your smile. Everything I do relates to you. Everything makes me think of you. We will see eachother only for a couple of days in a year, and I will wonder on the days you don`t see me...Does he remember me?

..Because imprinted on my heart is your name. I can`t exactly tell you how much I will miss you, because there are no words to desribe it. All I know is that even though your hundreds of miles away, your face will never leave my mind.

..And on their final goodbye, she hugged him and then pulled away from him crying. He said, "Baby, whats wrong?" and she replied, "Well this is the last time I might ever get to see you...I was just thinking about how I never want to let go of you."

It kills me to let you go..because I know soon you'll be in someone else's arms.

I try to say goodbye...but words escape me x/3

My AOL sn is PrincessJess2191 if anyone wants quotes..I usually have loads in my away messages..you can just IM me and say what kind of quote you want:-)

XOXO*Jess

+Quote Post
lilbrat1234561
post Jun 21 2005, 06:24 PM
Post #37

Sophomore
Group Icon

Member No.: 61034
Name: "Bella"

anyone have any about friends leaving on vacations during the summer and leaving you at home all by yourself???? that would be appreciated..... email me if u can.... i dont really go on there things a lot but i will try. . . .

+Quote Post
lilbrat1234561
post Jun 21 2005, 06:27 PM
Post #38

Sophomore
Group Icon

Member No.: 61034
Name: "Bella"

oh yeah and my email address is lilbrat1234561@netscape.net
and u can IM me too.... my aim sn is the same as this one on here!

+Quote Post
xCrazyChick8x
post Jul 3 2005, 11:40 AM
Post #39

Almost Cool
Group Icon

Member No.: 62963
Name: Melissa

hey does anyone have quotes about your best friend leaving 4 half of the summer ? thanks

+Quote Post
Marshamellow0154
post Jul 5 2005, 09:39 PM
Post #40

Group Icon

Member No.: 72953
Name: Tori

Hey--um the first time i've done this..but im looking for something..my best friend got in a 4wheeler accident..and shes been in the hospital all summer..and i miss her.. a lot.. and idk if ne one has a quote for that?cuz shes not moving or ne thing.. i just miss hanging out w/ her n' stuff so please if u can help that'd be great

Tori Leigh.

+Quote Post
Marshamellow0154
post Jul 8 2005, 01:43 PM
Post #41

Group Icon

Member No.: 72953
Name: Tori

Please can anyone help me ????

+Quote Post
beccashaw
post Jul 18 2005, 04:31 PM
Post #42

Freshman
Group Icon

Member No.: 75923
Name: becca

okay like i have lived down the street from tony like my intire life like we grew up 2gether and everything and like now he is moving and everything but he is still gonna come to my skool but like it wont b the same idk its kinda confusing but if u have any quotes for me i'd love it thanks so much! ~becca~

+Quote Post
xSUNKiSSED10x
post Jul 19 2005, 07:04 PM
Post #43

Junior
Group Icon

Member No.: 72298
Name: Kellie

I look at the pictures i look as i sit and flip through this book all the memories run through my head -- as i sit and cry on my bed

another new year
another new start
memories will fade
but stay in your heart
so make the best of this beginning
and just have a blast
but dont forget about
happiness in the past

i'll remember the laughter as we go out seperate ways but theres so much were learning and we can not be afraid. theres a world outside our door and nothing in our way but if its not what were looking for...we'll meet again someday

+Quote Post
popstar xoxoxo
post Sep 22 2005, 03:09 PM
Post #44

Group Icon

Member No.: 84620
Name: Michele

heyy do u have any quotes on a best friend leaving?? i went to camp w/ a girl from florida and she had to go bak to florida....i miss her!! have any quotes?? thanks!!

+Quote Post
Xxbleedinghearts...
post Oct 4 2005, 07:26 PM
Post #45

Almost Cool
Group Icon

Member No.: 85195
Name: Isabelle

this might not be sad or anyhitng but im really depressed im leaving in 6 weeks and im leaving my best freiend we have known each other for our hole life and now i have to leave her to go to NSW , new caslte and i dont no any 1 up there and im really up set i really dont want to leave and im bullimic and im cut my wrist so im really *beep* up at the moment HELP
sorry 4 the dogy story

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
Time is now: 20th September 2014 - 03:59 PM
Cool Sites: Profile Picture Editor | MySpace Codes | Buddy Icons | MSN Icons | Twitter Backgrounds