FallLovin
post Jan 27 2005, 10:28 PM
Post #31

LETS GET SOME MUD ON THE TiRES
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 61524
Name: Jess

QUOTE (xXlostloveXx @ Jan 23 2005, 02:15 PM)
QUOTE (*sparky* @ Jan 23 2005, 12:16 PM)
OK...I'm confused..I thought this sticky was for single quotes...but it went from single to valentines day to crush quotes.....there is already a sticky for crush quotes....i dunno..maybe i'm just losing my mind..hmm

dude,shes a newbie.chill.

Okay, it is for single quotes people don't like to listen to the rules. And yes she is a newbie but part of joining a community is reading the rules first. Obviously she didn't.

QUOTE (*sparky* @ Jan 23 2005, 03:16 PM)
dude I am chill..I wasn't mean and nothing implied that i wasn't "chill"..if any body needs to chill its you..you blew up more so than I did. All i made was a simple statement..i wasn't all "Dude this is a single quote thread and nothing else ya de da de da" but im not gonna argue..tis not what the thread is for..

Peace

Yes, you did address the matter in a positive way. Theres not to to argue here over quotes.

QUOTE (luckycharm1130 @ Jan 24 2005, 03:18 PM)
im not yelling or anything but this is only for single quotes there are other topics for the things u guys are looking for

Yes....

QUOTE (youngxsweet @ Jan 27 2005, 12:52 PM)
Ok well where should i post it cuz i really need quotes and i though this would b the topic to post it under Thnxz <33

Look in the pinned topics. READ THEM...

This is OVER.. no more argument!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
youngxsweet
post Jan 28 2005, 01:50 PM
Post #32

Group Icon

Member No.: 71176
Name: danielle

No one is argueing i was just asking....

+Quote Post
FallLovin
post Jan 28 2005, 05:41 PM
Post #33

LETS GET SOME MUD ON THE TiRES
Group Icon

Member No.: 61524
Name: Jess

Yes, i know you weren't quoted for arguing...

+Quote Post
DuMbBrUnEtTe8390
post Feb 2 2005, 05:27 PM
Post #34

Freshman
Group Icon

Member No.: 71125
Name: Claire

Please post quotes about being pissed off at guys right now bc they were jerks to u and ur best friends? lol or something like that at all? like guys suck..! haha thanks!!

xoxo
*Claire*

+Quote Post
summersweetie
post Feb 2 2005, 08:10 PM
Post #35

Senior
Group Icon

Member No.: 57346
Name: becca

DuMbBrUnEtTe8390-try a diff thread..this is for single quotes.

+Quote Post
luckycharm1130
post Feb 3 2005, 07:29 PM
Post #36

Im One Wild Ride
Group Icon

Member No.: 67670
Name: Alexis

so does anyone have more single quotes?

+Quote Post
xo no0dlez ox
post Feb 8 2005, 07:15 PM
Post #37

Sophomore
Group Icon

Member No.: 68593
Name: Nina

ya forreal ne songle quotes?

+Quote Post
Mekki4You
post Feb 10 2005, 12:35 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

Member No.: 70971
Name: Mary

I started a new topic with the "single quotes" because I saw this one went off topic. It started off great and then it got side tracked. If anyone else has anymore singles quotes stating they are "single and love it" not that they are feeling bad or w/e I'd like to see those. Thanks!

+Quote Post
angel_babbyx3
post Feb 11 2005, 07:23 PM
Post #39

❒ Single ❒ Taken ✔ Depends whoís asking.
Group Icon

Member No.: 68887
Name: Angel.

those are really cute i like the valentine one

+Quote Post
nicolerrico
post Feb 16 2005, 08:17 PM
Post #40

Freshman
Group Icon

Member No.: 71990
Name: nicole

LOVE EM

+Quote Post
xXlostloveXx
post Feb 20 2005, 04:10 PM
Post #41

Sophomore
Group Icon

Member No.: 71047
Name: Anna

lol,seriously people. single quotes.

+Quote Post
luckycharm1130
post Feb 24 2005, 12:51 PM
Post #42

Im One Wild Ride
Group Icon

Member No.: 67670
Name: Alexis

here are some single quotes i have...

Hooking up with whomever I want. Plenty of boys to tease and taught. Got them asking me out on their hands and knees. Iím like ďSorry boys. I would rather be single please.Ē

I donít need a guy to make all of my dreams come true

Iím single sexy and free. Baby you know youíre wanting me. I see how you drool as I walk by. Wishing I would just say hi.

Single and living life to the fullest. Yeah thatís me! No man is gonna take my privileges away, not even if it was meant to be.

Single:
Stay
Intoxicated
Nightly
Get
Laid
Everyday

Still getting hurt over and over again. No more stressing and obsessin. From now on Iím having fun and refusing to give my heart to anyone.

+Quote Post
hilfigergal2
post Mar 7 2005, 04:21 PM
Post #43

Group Icon

Member No.: 74077
Name: liz

Does anyone have any different quotes about being Independent....

+Quote Post
OhSoSweet2121
post Mar 7 2005, 05:17 PM
Post #44

Aim Girl Addict
Group Icon

Member No.: 51232
Name: Jen

Single quotes (IMG:http://www.aimgirl.com/talk/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

And all along, I thought you would be there to let me know Iím not alone but in fact, thatís exactly what I was.

Butterflies in your stomach and your heart skipping beats? That canít be safe.

Dear black goodbye; donít forget to write your name inside my life and I know itís hard to make this work when youíre all alone.

Hooking up with whomever I want. Plenty of boys to tease and taught. Got them asking me out on their hands and knees. Iím like ďSorry boys. I would rather be single please.Ē

I donít need a guy to make all of my dreams come true.

I guess I donít deserve anyone.

I guess Iíll never have that special someone and I guess Iíll never be good enough for anyone seeing as how itís impossible for a guy to love me for me. Iím sorry Iím not perfect

I guess to some extent you get used to being alone. You get used to not expecting phone calls and having nothing to do at night. You donít expect to turn around to open arms any longer. The small sounds of him have been replaced by silence. Your thoughts echo through your head with no one to share them with. Overall being alone isnít terrible. It just hurts like hell.

. I hate that feeling when you look around and youíre the only one without someone to love.

. I have a boyfriend. He just doesnít know it.

. I like the whole single, party, fun thing but sometimes I wouldnít mind the kissing, holding hands, his girl thing.

. I stay single because the perfect guys are few. Iím smiling at many but you know Iím waiting for you.

. I think Iím just gonna quit. Iím sick of all this love *beep*.

. Iím a magnet for unavailable men and Iím so sick of it.

. Iím always the shot, never the goal. Iím always the friend, never the girl. Iím always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

. Iím not afraid of heights; Iím afraid of falling. Iím not afraid of the dark; Iím afraid of whatís in it. Iím not afraid to love; Iím afraid of not being loved back.

. Iím not anybodyís girl, I will not confirm, and I wonít play that good girlfriend you pushed around before.

Iím scared that Iím going to end up alone. Iím scared that Iím always gonna be someoneís friend or confidant and never quite somebodyís everything.

Iím single sexy and free. Baby you know youíre wanting me. I see how you drool as I walk by. Wishing I would just say hi.

Iím single, sexy, and free to flirt. I wanna be in love but I donít wanna get hurt.

Iím tired of seeing everyone hold hands with their boyfriends. Iím ready to have one. Iím ready to take chances, to fall in love, to have the best boyfriend ever.

If you donít fall in love, you canít get hurt but it sure is lonely all by yourself.

If youíre not ready to cry, if youíre not ready to take a risk, if youíre not ready to feel the pain, then youíre not ready to fall in love.

In love and Lonely

Isnít it funny how one person can change everything you feel in one day? Isnít it funny how they can change all of your ways? Isnít it funny how one minute youíre in love and the next youíre crying? Thatís why I give up on even trying.

Love is blind and so unkind. I never can make up my mind. I undo the thought from my head, forgetting all youíve ever said. Today itís you. Tomorrow itís someone else. Maybe Iím just better off by myself.

Loving someone that loves someone else.

Maybe finding the right guy is hard because he seems to want me only in his dreams.

. Most of the time I just wanna be free, just having fun. Yeah, thatís me but then there are times I get a little lonely and all I want is someone to hug, kiss, and to just hold me.

. Once you find that perfect guy you higher your standards so when no one else meets them thatís why youíre still single.

. Single and living life to the fullest. Yeah thatís me! No man is gonna take my privileges away, not even if it was meant to be.

. Single mami standing right here. No one to hold the hand. Smiles over my covered tears. 33. Single, sexy, flirting like crazy, just messing around, ainít nobodyís baby.

. Single: Stay-Intoxicated Nightly-Get Laid-Everyday

. So this is my newfound freedom. Itís funny. I donít remember being chained.

. Some people live in a fantasy relationship but mine is like having the wicked witch always *beep* with you.

. Someday Iím gonna find someone who wants my soul, heart, and mind and not afraid to show that he loves me but thereís no reason a girl canít have a little fun until then.

. Still getting hurt over and over again. No more stressing and obsessin. From now on Iím having fun and refusing to give my heart to anyone.

. There must be millions of girls all over the world who never get love letters. I could be their leader.

Whoever said love lasts forever was drunk.

And youíre not sure what youíre waiting for but you donít wanna wait anymore.

Another day all alone again. Someone please love me. Another game, another broken heart. Why do I do this to myself? If I could look, I would try to find someone who wonít leave me lonely.

Constantly crying, never knowing what to do, itís like I wanna be in love but just donít know with whom.

I think Iím scared to fall for someone again. Iím scared to get hurt. Iím scared to cry and not be able to think about anything except the guy who broke my heart. Thatís why Iím so scared.

Iíll show you what itís like to be alone and not believe.

Iím not taken but my heart is.

Iíve been hurt too many times before and now Itís like Iím so scared to get attached again because I have this fear that every person I fall for is gonna break my heart.

If you think youíre in love youíre lying to yourself.

If youíre single thereís one thing that you should take out with you on a Saturday night: your friends.

. Single and looking. Who wants to be found?

The memory dies as the sun leaves the skies and Iím alone again.

Whatís the point of smiling when you have no one to smile for?

Why do relationships have to be so hard? Because the only thing harder would be to be alone.

Without love in my heart, I might as well be dead.

Yeah Iím alone but I donít need happy couples walking in the hall to remind me.

You know you need a boyfriend when cartoon characters start looking surprisingly hot.

+Quote Post
cute_canadian_ch...
post Mar 7 2005, 09:41 PM
Post #45

ok then..
Group Icon

Member No.: 66457
Name: Taylor.E

does anyone have any about never having a boyfriend ?Ņ thanks

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 04:12 AM
Cool Sites: Profile Picture Editor | MySpace Codes | Buddy Icons | MSN Icons | Twitter Backgrounds